When you work out, your aim is to build body mass and strength. However, it does not always work like that. There are times when you have the strength but just don’t have the muscle mass. This is not your fault but a fault in your genes. Some physiologies are just not geared to create the typical bulked up appearance seen in other bodybuilders. However, this kind of chiseled body is necessary while competing in a natural or international level sport.
What do you do?
You can try a strength cycles and you can try adding strength stacks to your routine to ensure that you are in top shape for any event. If you are new to stacking, we can help you out. Review our tips on how to use strength cycles and stacks and you should be good to go.
1. Choosing a strength stack is not easy. There are several companies and brands and choosing the best strength cycle is a little confusing. We recommend you start with the simplest stack possible. For example, companies like Crazybulk and Crazy Mass have several custom-made combinations that you try out.
2. Stick to the lowest dose possible. If you are new to stacks, start with the lowest dose possible and then increase the dose exponentially. Remember, the lower the dose, the lesser the side-effects. You may also be happier with the results generated from the lowest dose of the strength stack.
3. There is no such thing as the best strength stack. A good stack will create the desired results provided your body is amenable to that stack. In some cases, one particular stack will not work on you and you will have to adapt the dose and stack combination to suit your personal requirements.
4. Mutant Stacks and Advanced Stacks are good as well. We do not recommend mutant stacks and advanced stacks for novices or intermediate users. However, a combination of mutant and advanced stacks seems to work quite well on advanced users or users who have tried stacks three to five times in the past.
5. Can you combine stacks? No, we do not recommend combining stacks meant for different reasons. For example, do not combine prohormones meant for bulking with prohormones which provide fat stripping. Some of these prohormones clash with each other and the synergistic effect is lost. Stick to products that are made in combinations and you should see effects immediately.
6. Popular stacks? There are stacks like Extreme Lean, Flex FR, Halodrol and Superdrol, Monster-Plexx, Anavar and Androbolic which are very effective in creating bulk and strength. These are popular and cause very little side-effects.
Are there any guarantees?
No, we cannot guarantee anything but most strength stack products do work and you will notice a difference in your body and your overall physique. We urge you to use the products carefully while following the dosages recommended by the company. Make sure you add targeted workout routines to your gym practice and up your intake of proteins to ensure overall health.